Dance Levels Kinder & 1
- This class begins with 30 minutes of ballet.
- The basics of ballet barre, center practice and traveling steps are taught.
- All correct (French) terminology is used.
- The jazz lesson follows the same progression.
- Each segment is ended with a routine that repeats the exercises and
serves to solidify the elements that have been taught.
- Imagery, games, songs and dances are all integrated to make the technique fun and exciting.
- Studnets in this division will continue to learn classroom etiquette.